Under the auspices of His Eminence Archbishop Papken Tcharian Prelate of Canada
Armenian Youth Week
June 27 – July 3, 2021
Inspiring and Empowering the Next Generation of Talent
Youth Week will celebrate the positive contributions of young people within our community. It provides youth, aged 16-29 years, and their communities with an opportunity to organise events that:
- raise issues, ideas and concerns of young people and explore possible solutions;
- profile the role of young people in the community;
- showcase the talents and creativity of young people; and
- encourage young people to engage with other community sectors including peer groups, seniors, volunteers, etc.
Grants from $1,000 and up to $3,000 are available for individuals who can deliver a range of projects including:
- workshops, seminars and talks;
- programs of multiple events and activities delivered throughout Youth Week;
- youth forums.
HOW TO APPLY:
- contact Prelacy Ambassadors to discuss the project idea and confirm eligibility;
- request an application for submission;
- submit the signed proposal to the Prelacy by 4:00pm, Friday, May 14, 2021.
The 2021 Prelacy Ambassadors are:
Ms. Nazeeg Haneshian, Cambridge
Mr. Sarkis Kidanian, Toronto
Mrs. Araz Toukmahji, Montreal
Ambassadors will work with small committees of young people to develop online events across Canada, in partnership with Prelacy churches.
For questions or more information on the project and the Armenian Youth Week 2021, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org